Re: Ethylene Glycol + Cats
- From: "MARTY" <none@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:34:55 +0000 (UTC)
Le Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:17:42 +0000 (UTC), MARTY a écrit :
Not only is it lethal, but the animals are attracted to its taste.
Excellent, thanks for that. I'm now going to switch from the
Ibuprofen poison. I imagine soaking some dry cat biscuits in it
will be very effective??
(I've changed the subject so that anyone else looking for methods of
ridding this vermin from their gardens can find the advise easily)
Does it kill trolls too ?
Whatever. Either discuss the matter in hand and suggest solutions, or
- Prev by Date: Re: Suitable plants for covering a new fence
- Next by Date: Re: Chickens killing my garden
- Previous by thread: Re: Ethylene Glycol + Cats
- Next by thread: Busy Lizzie pot plant