After a common name

Hello! First post!

After ages of looking through lists and lists I've figured out which
plant it was I was trying to Identify but I'm really bad at remembering
latins so I was wondering if any of you know the common name for
Sisyrinchium striatum?
Or any other name they have for it just to help me remember it!

In future hopefully I'll be able to afford a digital camera and you lot
can help me identify things a lot easier!

Gratefully

Jess

--
Jess N

  • Re: No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?
    ... differences with regard to remembering and honouring those of us who ... have the names of their kitties on both lists, ... Shadow, House of Peterson ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?
    ... differences with regard to remembering and honouring those of us who have ... the names of their kitties on both lists, ... House of Bast can always be used. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: After a common name
    ... After ages of looking through lists and lists I've figured out which ... plant it was I was trying to Identify but I'm really bad at remembering ... latins so I was wondering if any of you know the common name for ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?
    ... differences with regard to remembering and honouring those of us who ... have the names of their kitties on both lists, ... RPCA because the chief objection to cross-posting is from people who ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: No "Jellicle Ball" here, but can we do a calling of the names?
    ... Could you also add the name of our sweet clingy kitty Mutt, who went to RB at the age of 19 years in 2007. ... from the stars we come ... differences with regard to remembering and honouring those of us who have gone before, it seems that there is still some simmering objection in RPCC to RPCA. ... There's absolutely no reason why those who post to both groups can't have the names of their kitties on both lists, ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)