Tomatoes, Tres Cantos
- From: Donwill <Donwill.seesig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:55:22 +0100
We've grown these delicious Spanish tomatoes for 2 years now they are what we call beef tomatoes. The first year they didn't do too well we thought because the glasshouse wasn't warm enough. This year we made sure the vents kept it on the warm side and they are only now ripening to a glut although we've had a few in August.
They tend to ripen a bit late with us but they're worth waiting for , a very fleshy large tomato with few seeds and a really nice flavour.
Any one else tried them?
Bold is Brown with the People's Purse. (loosely translated from a Welsh couplet "Hael yw Hywel ar bwrs y wlad")
- Prev by Date: Re: Grass seed
- Next by Date: Re: Grass seed
- Previous by thread: Grass seed
- Next by thread: Re: Black spot