Re: foa Judith in France.
- From: Sacha <sacha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:29:41 +0100
On 17/9/08 18:33, in article
in France" <judith.lea99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 17 Sep, 16:35, Martin <m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
On 12 Sep, 14:31, Martin <m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:54:19 +0100, Sacha <sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 12/9/08 12:48, in article
Judith, thank you so much, packet arrived safely today, I shall put your
postage to my favourite charity, St Dustan's, the charity for Blinded ex
Servicemen and Women ( My father is one, so I am biased)
Thanks once more,
She's in USA at present, Sheila.
May it rain there too LOL
Behave yourself, did you miss me and all my best gardening advice
I'm still missing your gardening advice. Are you home?
Don't ask, ask Sacha instead what happened to my luggage, I am still
Bit of a trial, to put it mildly!
(new website online)
- Prev by Date: Re: Calling the Cornish
- Next by Date: Re: Rosa omeiensis pteracantha
- Previous by thread: Re: foa Judith in France.
- Next by thread: Re: foa Judith in France.