Re: electrics to greenhouse

The message <48d0c9b6$0$507$bed64819@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
from tinnews@xxxxxxxxxx contains these words:
Rusty Hinge 2 <rusty.hinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The message <AabI99J979zIFwzH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
from Gordon H <Gordon_News@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> contains these
words:

Insurance companies are clever at finding ways to avoid a payout.

Yes, this is the only reason I could find for not doing the job myself.

Has anyone any actual direct experience of an insurance company
refusing to pay up because there wasn't *paperwork* for an electrical
installation in a domestic property?

I'll let you look for that.

I'm just naturall mistrustful.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

  • Re: electrics to greenhouse
    ... Rusty Hinge 2 wrote: ... this is the only reason I could find for not doing the job myself. ... Has anyone any actual direct experience of an insurance company ... I'm just naturall mistrustful. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: electrics to greenhouse
    ... Rusty Hinge 2 wrote: ... this is the only reason I could find for not doing the job myself. ... Has anyone any actual direct experience of an insurance company ... installation in a domestic property? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Q to"Space Cadet" viewers.
    ... have constituted all the "reason to think otherwise" that anyone could ... they can learn science from Hollywood films is a fool. ... direct experience, as well as the directly experienced consequences of many ... comes up with something that explains the mechanical behaviour of the ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Dog food at PA Dutch Market
    ... Why attempt to be insulting? ... It's a legitimate question, since my ... comments are based in direct experience and observation, ... reason you seem to be determined to admit they have any validity. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)