- From: Rusty Hinge 2 <rusty.hinge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:38:29 +0100
The message <313030303038353448CFFCDF91@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
from Jennifer Sparkes <jsparkes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> contains these words:
Jennifer - seriously thinking of a move to East Anglia ...
You'd be very welcome. Bring your own boat.
Direct reply to: horrid dot squeak snailything zetnet point co period uk
Separator in search of a sig
- Prev by Date: Re: dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?
- Next by Date: Re: electrics to greenhouse
- Previous by thread: Re: apricots
- Next by thread: Re: apricots