Re: Running Silent

Tim Perry <Tim.Perry.333f4ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Before I go, did you hear about the old Norfolk boy who decided to try
fish
farming ?
He neglected to take a soil sample to his local ag agent.

  • Re: False Claim about Drinking four glasses of water
    ... (other than the usual suspects who nobody in their right mind believes ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Blowing our own trumpet
    ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ... discussion but it should not spill over into your real life. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED
    ... More empty promises.... ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: OK , WE AGREE YOU HATE ME
    ... All I'm seeing is a teenager spewing.... ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Monsanto
    ... Double-sekrit meeting next July. ... Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, ...
    (rec.gardens.edible)