Re: Gladioli

In article <1145619672.764067.299010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Taz <cdakin@xxxxxxxxx> writes
I've just planed new ones, and put them in pointed end upwards - but
it's bound to be easier with new ones! Most plants know which way is
up once they start anyway, but not sure if gladdis can. It'll be
interesting if nothing else! Did you plant them in grit - they hate
sitting in wet cold soil.

So I have planted them correctly then?
--
Judith Lea

  • Re: Plants for home security
    ... In article, Judith Lea writes ... meet in Leeds, we had a great time and I came home laden with plants; sadly I don't know what half of them are! ... Janet Tweedy ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: desperate for daturas
    ... I grow these in France, if you can't get plants, I am quite happy to save some seed for you - let me know. ... In article <susanjean.26o5k0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, susanjean ... Judith Lea ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Gladioli
    ... and put them in pointed end upwards - but ... Most plants know which way is ... sitting in wet cold soil. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)