- From: Judith Lea <llspleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:53:40 +0100
In article <1145619672.764067.299010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Taz <cdakin@xxxxxxxxx> writes
I've just planed new ones, and put them in pointed end upwards - butSo I have planted them correctly then?
it's bound to be easier with new ones! Most plants know which way is
up once they start anyway, but not sure if gladdis can. It'll be
interesting if nothing else! Did you plant them in grit - they hate
sitting in wet cold soil.
- Prev by Date: scented clematis
- Next by Date: Re: Dying plants...help!
- Previous by thread: Re: Gladioli
- Next by thread: Re: Gladioli