Advice needed re: Rosemary

Hello,

I bought a house back in September that had what appeared to be 2
thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. When tidying the garden we
cut them back slightly and they seemed fine, however, one of the plants
(or indeed half of the plant) appears to be dieing or has died. The
other half though looks like it's thriving and has flowered. I wondered
if anybody knows whether I can save the dieing part (which we really
want to do) or whether it's a lost cause.

I have pictures that I would have liked to up-load, however, I don't
appear to have permissions.

Thanks

--
adamtgreen

  • Re: Advice needed re: Rosemary
    ... thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. ... cut them back slightly and they seemed fine, however, one of the plants ... appears to be dieing or has died. ... do you need 2 rosemary bushes? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Advice needed re: Rosemary
    ... thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. ... appears to be dieing or has died. ... A lot of rosemary bushes and lavenders have died because they've become ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: Advice needed re: Rosemary
    ... |> thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. ... |> appears to be dieing or has died. ... |> want to do) or whether it's a lost cause. ... rosemary is a short-lived plant. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)