Advice needed re: Rosemary
- From: adamtgreen <adamtgreen.26ilk0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:16:58 +0000
I bought a house back in September that had what appeared to be 2
thriving Rosemary bushes on the back garden. When tidying the garden we
cut them back slightly and they seemed fine, however, one of the plants
(or indeed half of the plant) appears to be dieing or has died. The
other half though looks like it's thriving and has flowered. I wondered
if anybody knows whether I can save the dieing part (which we really
want to do) or whether it's a lost cause.
I have pictures that I would have liked to up-load, however, I don't
appear to have permissions.
- Prev by Date: Re: tomato yield and cordon height
- Next by Date: Re: Need help identifying plants please
- Previous by thread: Re: posted some raw pictures of Fairy Holler to give everyone an idea
- Next by thread: Re: Advice needed re: Rosemary