Re: AKE $15,000 CASH IN 30 DAYS

"R. McGeddon" <grim.reaper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3130303032303038432B215890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The message <dgeu85$351$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> from "Mike" <not@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> contains these words:
>
>> GO NET NANNIES AND OWNERS OF UK.REC.GARDENING, GO GET HIM AND READ THE
>> RIOT
>> ACT
>
> WTF did you have to quote the whole lot?

Because he's an idiot, and he does not know where the Caps Lock key is

> --
> Grim Reaper
> Gin a body meet a body...

  • Re: AKE $15,000 CASH IN 30 DAYS
    ... >> GO NET NANNIES AND OWNERS OF UK.REC.GARDENING, GO GET HIM AND READ THE ... RIOT ... >> ACT ... > I didn't get the original post because my news server sensibly filtered it ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: AKE $15,000 CASH IN 30 DAYS
    ... > GO NET NANNIES AND OWNERS OF UK.REC.GARDENING, GO GET HIM AND READ THE RIOT ... > ACT ... WTF did you have to quote the whole lot? ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: First Ammendment takes a beating...
    ... That judge and jury don't even know what the criminal law is. ... "disturbance" is defined in a way that excludes your attempt at ... Have you never heard of "incitement to riot"? ... Act 302 of 1968 ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Your opinions on my dog getting hit by one of my boarders
    ... act" I take that to mean exactly what it says... ... the Riot Act of 1714 spelled out that which needed to ... "Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all ... literally incite, like a riot." ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Your opinions on my dog getting hit by one of my boarders
    ... act" I take that to mean exactly what it says...Cindi's mom screaming ... "Reading the riot act" in no way implies screaming...and even if it did, ... She should have already been jumping out of the car crying out apologies, ...
    (rec.equestrian)