And I thought cyclists were bad
- From: boltar2003@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:49:59 +0000 (UTC)
I was just about to pull out of a side turning on the w/e when some idiot
jogger ran straight across the road in front of my car without even looking
and with white iPratt earphones plugged in so she probably couldn't hear the
traffic either. If I'd have moved just 1 second earlier I'd have hit her.
What is wrong with some people, do they have a death wish or are they so
arrogant that they think the world will just stop for them? I suspect her
life may be somewhat shorter than she hopes if she always runs around
oblivious like that. Ironic given the whole point of jogging is to stay
healthy and live longer.
- Prev by Date: Re: No brake lights - who is at fault?
- Next by Date: Re: No brake lights - who is at fault?
- Previous by thread: Yeah let's blame satnavs
- Next by thread: Re: And I thought cyclists were bad