Bod Synthetic engine oil?l trolling this group

So bod why is it you asked the same question about oil
on the 16 Jan 2010.

Why are you trolling this group with the same question.

Why is that Ronald.

https://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.driving/browse_thread/thread/3466b2d58ff1e51b/65cc3f10f23ddef0?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=google+author:bod

  • Re: Bod Synthetic engine oil?l trolling this group
    ... On 24/01/2012 09:22, Bod wrote: ... Why are you trolling this group with the same question. ... Why is that Ronald. ... senility, he'll have forgotten he did it. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Whats the"thinking"?
    ... trolling idiots... ... but this is one instance when the bod did us a favor. ... spam was already on top! ... no excuse to stay off his ass tho...lol ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: RV Fuel Prices
    ... so Wal-Mart employees can get health care from Medicaid. ... The BOD of ... China's demand for oil is the result of them providing all the cheap stuff Wal-Mart sells. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: oil substitutes
    ... >>>The supply of oil is finite. ... The supply of imbecile trolls, ... So a troll like you tells me I'm trolling and I'm supposed to just ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: how to compute oil mix ratio with partially filled gas can
    ...  I am at a gas station and want to top off the can ...  Add the oil, shake the can. ... Shake up the can and pour it into the 10-gallon can. ... I will admit to trolling here and there, ...
    (rec.boats)