Re: Exhaust system longevity.

On 21 Jan, 17:10, Adrian <toomany2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Silk <m...@xxxxxxxxxxx> gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

I can remember back to the time when the average motorist was lucky if
his exhaust system (particularly the 'back box') lasted more than two
years.
I didn't realise you were THAT ancient...
I'm guessing that most people seem old to you.

I'm (very) rapidly approaching 40...

....and your mental age is less than half of that.

  • Re: book most read by Americans
    ... >> I'm guessing you're restricting this to books authored by humans..i.e.you're ... >> excluding the bible. ... > So you're saying the bible was authored by sub-humans? ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • deepcopy raises TypeError for method/function?
    ... it a method or function object, it raises a TypeError somewhere in ... copy_reg saying "functiontakes at least 2 arguments ". ... guessing this is the constructor for functions, ... Do I just have to manually typecheck for functions and ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Todays quiz
    ... I'm guessing it has something to do with David and Posh, ... times and don't know what he is saying. ... his commercial value to his employers, curtailing the relevance of all the ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Paging any migraine sufferers. Got a good relief tip?
    ... drugs began to take hold. ... I remember Champ saying ... (I'm guessing) ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Help check my proof please?
    ... I'm guessing, you've seen my work, maybe you ... can figure out my skill level by it. ... make a program work. ... your saying the same thing I said. ...
    (sci.math)