Re: Exhaust system longevity.

"Adrian" <toomany2cvs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7rrg4tFo2bU11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Silk <me@xxxxxxxxxxx> gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

I can remember back to the time when the average motorist was lucky if
his exhaust system (particularly the 'back box') lasted more than two
years.

I didn't realise you were THAT ancient...

I'm guessing that most people seem old to you.

I'm (very) rapidly approaching 40...

Brat.

  • Re: Exhaust system longevity.
    ... On 21/01/2010 17:10, Adrian wrote: ... his exhaust system lasted more than two ... I'm rapidly approaching 40... ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Exhaust system longevity.
    ... sounding much like they were ... his exhaust system lasted more than two ... I'm rapidly approaching 40... ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Exhaust system longevity.
    ... "Adrian" wrote in message ... they were saying: ... if his exhaust system lasted more than ... Yebbut you almost certainly seem old to Rip van Winkle. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Hamels?
    ... >>> no talks between the team and player. ... >>> The Yanks and Sox are listed as the top two interested teams. ... > Instead of having the other Adrian on the other corner? ... I'm not saying I prefer it, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Pope adviser calls the UK a Third World country
    ... Heathrow, commented that he might just as well be in Nigeria because ... He also criticised British Airways, saying that when you wear a ... Have I got any of those quotes or facts wrong Adrian? ... whereas it appeared to me to be fairly clear that it was a separate quote in a separate context. ...
    (uk.legal)