Re: Changing tires

"john" <john@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hi8bnt$6jl$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brimstone wrote:
"john" <john@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hi8a4n$483$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

Some people say to change your tires every so many thousand mile (e.g.
every 50,000 miles)

Others say after so many years (e.g. every 5 years)

Others say when the tread gets to a certain point (e.g. 1.8mm = legal
depth+safety margin)

What do people think is the right criteria to use?

Are you a septic?

What??

An American, are you an American?

  • Re: Old Arcade in Detroit
    ... But not on the NE corner of 12 Mile and John R. There's a bowling ... alley that's still at 12 and Dequindre (1 mile away), ... The Red Barn on South Telegraph in Taylor changed into a Red Baron ... Dearbon West Dearborn behind the Blazo's ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • AS3 Offlist Milestones - July 07, 2007 to July 13, 2007
    ... Tracey and John ...tfrederickAS3lssnorth.org ... summer DOT cashmore AT ntlworld DOT com ... walk a mile in his shoes. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: Ultra stats (just 100 mile races)
    ... On 8/17/2011 7:50 PM, John Hurley wrote: ... from averaging 8 minutes and above a mile. ... Pace tells you next to nothing about the effort involved. ...
    (rec.running)
  • Re: A cross-platform vision for Delphi
    ... If an astronomer claims the sun has 9 planets, he is lying ... Some people have difficulties distinguishing between plain facts and ... Oh, just one mile, the first man replied. ... John said I will get root beer at the next developers conference I ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: MICHIGAN PINBALL GATHERING TONIGHT AT AUGIES 6PM-?
    ... with Mick and myself. ... we can play pin all night or go check out the ... augies is near the SE corner of john r. ... head S on john r., drive through 14 mile, on the left side ...
    (rec.games.pinball)