Re: All bad
- From: Conor <conor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:22:50 -0000
In article <At6dnblQv-v6xaPWnZ2dnUVZ8g1i4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Keattch
In article <mn.0b187da1f19e6590.106911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Harry
Partac explained on 01/01/2010 :
Where's Conor when you need him? I thought he'd be along by now, blaming aHe's in now and blaming (self incriminating) the lorry drivers with
car driver- any car driver.
there is no way he would ease off to let the tipper get past.
If you'd actually ever driven a fully laden HGV, you'd fully understand
the reasons why. However you can't so you, and all others in here who've
never driven a fully loaded HGV up a hill, can only guess and its a poor
one at that.
Nobody needs to drive a fully laden HGV to understand the problems.
Really? Harry's post suggests otherwise. I doubt you have a clue either
- certainly you appear completely oblivious to the reasons.
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everybody equally.
- Prev by Date: Re: All bad
- Next by Date: Re: All bad
- Previous by thread: Re: All bad
- Next by thread: Re: All bad