Re: Wasting Simple's Own Time.
- From: spoke mon <spokemon805@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 07:47:17 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 2, 3:30 pm, Judith <jmsmith2...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 12:31:17 -0800 (PST), spoke mon <spokemon...@xxxxxxxxx>
Sorry if this is a daft question. is there a limit to how many posts
you can make?
No there is no limit.
You need to ask your boss at work if you can spend all day posting to the
newsgroup - rather than getting on with some work. BP Chemicals at Hull allow
this - but they are reviewing this policy
What are you on about? I don't use the internet at work
i was going to ask some more questions about getting a bike. Is that
Yes it would be good to try and get the group back on track.
(But do not mention cycle helmets. Do you use one?)
I plan too definately Why shouldn't i mention them?
- Prev by Date: Re: Wasting Simple's Own Time.
- Next by Date: Re: What frame size?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wasting Simple's Own Time.
- Next by thread: Re: Wasting Simple's Own Time.