Re: Happy Christmas Doug

On Dec 24, 9:46 am, francis <francis.mall...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I feel that knowing Doug view of Christmas, we should all wish him a
happy Christmas, I am sure he will appreciate the sentiment.

He went on a christmas excursion some years ago, by bike of course, to
a vegan resturant that was open on christmas day (I'll bet is was
packed). Did you make it again this year Doug or will you be dining on
roast lentils at home?

If your relatives come to visit you at christmas do you refuse to let
them in if they come by car?

  • Re: Is 13 Too Young?
    ... It was a dedicated 'learner' race bike. ... Or the classic idiot we had here, Christmas before last, I think, who ... they can ride pillion" thread, ... I started riding my kids pillion at about the age of 3, before that, that sat in front of me. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Forte Agent Filters
    ... Better yet there is an outside chance I might be able to get a bike on ... They remind me of the magic of Christmas. ... case with Gladys (she lost 3 in her family last year). ... riding out the rocky road quite well. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Mike W. Corner
    ... >In article, Mike W. ... That KG was my first ever bike. ... I got it for Christmas the year OAS came ... watch Karen ride over my right wrist. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • Re: Is 13 Too Young?
    ... It was a dedicated 'learner' race bike. ... Or the classic idiot we had here, Christmas before last, I think, who ... they can ride pillion" thread, ... chateau dot murray at idnet dot com ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Road riding in Puerto Vallarta Mexico
    ... I'm going to be spending a week in Puerto Vallarta the week before ... I'll be bringing my road bike down with me (my ... I'd like to go for some modest rides up in the hills inland from PV, ... Christmas, drop me a line if you'd be into hooking up for a few modest ...
    (rec.bicycles.rides)