Re: More on disabled cycling and discrimination.
- From: Doug <smithx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
On 19 Oct, 07:16, "mileburner" <milebur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Doug" <smi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageThanks for letting me know. You must have ESP or second sight or a
This is especially for those motorists here who like to pretend that
disabled people cannot use a bicycle and therefore should be
discriminated against, unlike wheelchair users.
Shown last night on BBC 2's Horizon 'Is seeing believing' was a man
who became completely blind as a young child but who is now able to
cycle by making clicking noises like a bat. The equally amazing thing
is that he can also balance on two wheels.
So, obviously, some disabled people are quite capable of using a
bicycle but still continue to be discriminated against.
You are not a real cyclist. You are some kind of eco-zealot who has latched
on to cycling and want to use it for your own aims.
vivid imagination. I do hope it is not disabling in any way. When
driving do you see things that are not there or worse still not see
things in your way that are there?
- Prev by Date: Re: Local man mown down.
- Next by Date: Re: Local man mown down.
- Previous by thread: Re: More on disabled cycling and discrimination.
- Next by thread: Re: More on disabled cycling and discrimination.