Re: Post office van driver rams hotel
- From: Doug <smithx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 00:44:32 -0700 (PDT)
On 17 Oct, 17:40, "mileburner" <milebur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Doug wrote:Probably would involve a complete lifestyle change, including giving
On Oct 17, 5:26 pm, "Mr. Benn" <invalidaddr...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Three people were fighting for their lives after a seven tonne Post
lorry rammed a hotel at a popular seaside resort on Friday.
The driver of the Royal Mail vehicle and a man who was walking past
hotel had to be airlifted to hospital with what police described as
This shows the sheer destructive force of motorised transport.
There was no need to use the van. The postal worker should have been
carrying the 250 kg of parcels using a pushbike.
How did I do Doug?
Nearly there, what you have to ask yourself is, were all these
letters/ parcels needed, could the people who sent them have used
other means, video conferencing for example.
I send quite a few parcels. I'd like to know how to do this via video
up the car, but you would still need deliveries of goods. Maybe all
drivers need more training and testing to minimise the serious risks
they cause to life and limb of others.
UK Radical Campaigns.
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
- Prev by Date: Re: Post office van driver rams hotel
- Next by Date: Re: Post office van driver rams hotel
- Previous by thread: Re: Post office van driver rams hotel
- Next by thread: Re: Post office van driver rams hotel