Re: yet another pedestrian killed by a motorist.
- From: Tony Dragon <tony.dragon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 09:05:34 +0100
On 09/10/2010 05:52, Doug wrote:
On 7 Oct, 20:14, Simon Mason<swldx...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:On Oct 7, 8:11 pm, "Mrcheerful"<nbk...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:And of course, many more people are killed by motorists than by
Remind me again how cyclists never hurt anyone and can stop on a sixpence.
People get killed crossing the road all the time, sadly it's far too
cyclists, because their choice of vehicle is far, far more dangerous
and numerous. That is why motorists have to be tested and pay out so
much and wear number plates, because of the threat they pose to
vulnerable road and pavement users and homeowners whose walls are
smashed by cars. Not forgetting too the damage motorists cause to the
environment with their demands for perpetual roadbuilding and their
UK Radical Campaigns.
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
This is track 4 from the CD 'The worst of Doug'
- Prev by Date: Re: OT, but interesting, bit about the US and a cyclist killing a jogger.
- Next by Date: Re: School bicycle shed crammed with bikes.
- Previous by thread: Re: yet another pedestrian killed by a motorist.
- Next by thread: Re: yet another pedestrian killed by a cyclist