Re: Some will be using this Friday's Critical Mass to commemorate the killing of cyclists.
- From: Doug <jagmad@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
On 23 Mar, 08:51, ashley filmer <ash.fil...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 23 Mar, 06:27, Doug <jag...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:What makes you imagine I will be commemorating those deaths even
"...You can make a statement by turning up to Critical Mass this
Friday 26 March, which meets as usual between 6pm and 7pm at the
National Theatre on the South Bank, under Waterloo Bridge. Of course,
CMs are not organised and what happens is what happens, but many
participants will no doubt be keen to stop at the spot near the Shard
building site where Haris Ahmed made his fateful final journey. This
is an important CM that may well draw some media coverage, and we urge
you to take part..."
Critical Mass Londonhttp://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Whose roads? Our roads!"
Could you not do something a bit more useful with your time than
deliberately antagonise people on the street. There is nothign to stop
you from going to that point this evening and leaving some flowers.
This is how people usually respect their falen friends.
I take it he was your friend, and not some random person who happened
to use the same form of transport as you do ?
I would feel it disrespectful to his memory to further your political
aims if this were the case Doug.
though I may be accompanying CM on Friday? As I keep on pointing out,
CM is different things to different people.
Critical Mass London
"Get out of my way you f*ing cyclist"
- Prev by Date: Re: Some will be using this Friday's Critical Mass to commemorate the killing of cyclists.
- Next by Date: Re: Whats the most fun you've had cycling ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Some will be using this Friday's Critical Mass to commemorate the killing of cyclists.
- Next by thread: Re: Some will be using this Friday's Critical Mass to commemorate the killing of cyclists.