Re: Avoid the door zone.

Doug wrote:
With so many parked cars and cyclists being 'doored' by careless
motorists it pays to keep well out into the lane even if it means
delaying drivers.

Here is a USA police training video illustrating the point and it also
covers motorist intimidation of cyclists.

http://sf.streetsblog.org/2010/02/25/saving-life-and-limb-by-avoiding-the-door-zone/

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net

I haven't watched it all yet, they are correct about the ;door zone' being dangerous.
But a couple of things I did notice is 'bicycles belong in traffic not the sidewalk' & 'They (cyclists)must obey all traffic laws'

The acting was not good & who would come up behind a cyclist & flash her lights, unless the cyclist had mirrors (most don't) he would never see them.

--
Tony Dragon
.