- From: NEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roger Merriman)
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:58:58 +0100
Rob Morley <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <1hzwb0n.yzy75w1ykak71N%NEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roger
Moo <rodneylowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Needs some pedals for my new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp, don't like
Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites?
Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money!
if you mean don't like clipless? if your going to use it off road then
my fav flats are these
I like them too - having always used toeclips on rattraps I was
DMR V8 the spikes mean your shoes stick to the pedal in the wettest
what i use on my mountain bike.
surprised how much grip they give.
i've never used toeclips but yes they stick very well to your shoes.
- Prev by Date: Re: loud bell
- Next by Date: Re: Great Glen Cycleway on Touring Bike
- Previous by thread: Re: Pedals
- Next by thread: Re: Pedals