Re: Pedals

Rob Morley <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <1hzwb0n.yzy75w1ykak71N%NEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roger
Merriman
NEWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Moo <rodneylowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Needs some pedals for my new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp, don't like
SPD's.

Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites?

Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money!

if you mean don't like clipless? if your going to use it off road then
my fav flats are these
<http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwPNLqrymode.a4p?f%5FProductID=2115&f%
5FFullProductVersion=1&f%5FSupersetQRY=C244%7E1&f%5FSortOrderID=1&f%5Fbc
t=c003154c003147c003264m005394>

ITYM
http://www.edinburghbicycle.com/ebwPNLqrymode.a4p?f%5FProductID=2115
:-)

DMR V8 the spikes mean your shoes stick to the pedal in the wettest
weather.

what i use on my mountain bike.

I like them too - having always used toeclips on rattraps I was
surprised how much grip they give.

i've never used toeclips but yes they stick very well to your shoes.

roger

  • Re: Pedals
    ... In message, Doki ... Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites? ... Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money! ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: Pedals
    ... Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites? ... Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money! ... Clear mud much faster than SPDs, easy to clip in, easy to clip ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Pedals
    ... Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites? ... Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money! ...
    (alt.mountain-bike)
  • Re: Pedals
    ... Merriman ... Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites? ... Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money! ...