- From: Simon Brooke <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:26:04 +0100
in message <5dlnv2F3554pjU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Moo
Needs some pedals for my new Specialized Stumpjumper Comp, don't like
Any suggestions which I can purchase from UK websites?
Really don't want to spend that much, the bike cost a lot of money!
Time ATAC. Clear mud much faster than SPDs, easy to clip in, easy to clip
out. You'll also get recommendations for Eggbeaters, which are also said
to be good, but I haven't tried.
simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
;; Want to know what SCO stands for?
- From: Moo
- Prev by Date: Re: loud bell
- Next by Date: Re: Pedals
- Previous by thread: Re: Pedals
- Next by thread: I never knew this before