Re: A helmet saved my life -- believe it
- From: Ambrose Nankivell <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:41:17 GMT
(AlthoughReally? Nothing can prevent that?
such a test would tell us very little about it's ability to absorb the
energy of an impact, and of course the main problem in an impact is
the fact that nothing can prevent the brain from 'sloshing' around
inside the skull, being torn, lacertated, contused and otherwise
damaged as it does so).
My head is permanently covered in a slip promoting material, which I believe is there to deflect the head away from impacts where it is avoidable.
Well, looking at my dad, it's possible that it'll be gone within twenty years, so maybe permanent's the wrong word.
- Prev by Date: Re: Carrying musical instruments by bike
- Next by Date: MTB Trails in the Rendlesham Forest area of Suffolk (Public meeting with forestry Commission)
- Previous by thread: Re: A helmet saved my life -- believe it
- Next by thread: Re: A helmet saved my life -- believe it