www Win a family day out at Fly! The London Air Show (kids comp?) cd 18 apr 06
- From: "paul" <paulandxiaSUSHI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:25:59 +0100
Win a family day out at Fly! The London Air Show
Fly! The London Air Show takes place during the Easter holidays between
April 21-23 at London's Earls Court. And you can visit the high-flying show
as the Funday Times is giving readers the chance to win tickets for a family
of four to spend the day there.
There's loads of really cool stuff to do, including a paper aeroplane master
class, a treasure hunt quiz, building your own unique model plane to take
home and the chance to win a really fab prize.
Get your hands on a Kids Activity Pack in association with The Young Flyers
Club. Packs will be stuffed with colouring in books, wordsearches and loads
of extra goodies. On Sunday April 23, in the show's seminar theatre, there
will be the opportunity to meet a pilot from the RAF. Plus you will be able
to jump into the cockpit of loads of planes at the show, including the RAF
Harrier and the Royal Navy Lynx helicopter.
For a chance to win this great prize, submit your answer to this question on
the electronic postcard below.
What is the name of the famous flying display troop?
A. Red Arrows
B. Blue Birds
C. Green Giants
Please check with your parent or guardian before entering this competition.
Closing date for entry is midday (UK time) April 18.
To receive your free activity pack please go to the Organisers Office
located at the front of the hall. Find out more about The London Air Show
Terms and conditions
1. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and ROI residents
except employees of Times Newspapers Limited ("TNL"), News International
Ltd, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the
competition. Entrants under 18 must have the permission of their parent or
guardian to enter.
2. Prizes may require the winner to be accompanied by their parent or
3. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from
all correct entries received before the closing date. Winners will be
notified within 28 days of the closing date.
4. TNL reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries)
other than the winning entry, and publication does not necessarily mean that
the entrant has won a prize. TNL reserves the right to edit entries in its
discretion for publication. Entrants will retain copyright in their
submitted entries, however by entering, all entrants licence TNL a worldwide
royalty free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any
and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
5. Where a competition requires the entrant to exercise their creative
skills, each entry must be solely the original unpublished work of the
6. TNL will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. TNL takes
no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible,
corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
7. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, entrants agree
to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries which do not comply with
the terms and conditions are invalid.
8. Only one entry per person. Prizes are not transferable, and cash
alternatives are not available.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving
10. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to "Times Online
Funday" Competitions Department, 1 Virginia Street London E98 1RL, England,
stating for which competition you would like winners details.
11. Any breach of these competition rules by an entrant will void their
entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
12. The Editors decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
13. TNL reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the
competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a
competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
14. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions
of TNL or its employees, TNL will not be liable for any loss or damage
arising out the winner's (or their guest's) enjoyment of the prize.
15. Competition rules published elsewhere in "Times Online" form part of
16. Promoter: Times Newspapers Limited, 1 Virginia Street London E98 1RL.
Contact our advertising team for advertising and sponsorship in Times
Online, The Times and The Sunday Times.
Copyright 2006 Times Newspapers Ltd.
This service is provided on Times Newspapers' standard Terms and Conditions.
To inquire about a licence to reproduce material from The Times, visit the
- Prev by Date: www F1 experience cd 05 may 06
- Next by Date: First win this month (apart from 2 x Ribena Twigs)
- Previous by thread: www F1 experience cd 05 may 06
- Next by thread: First win this month (apart from 2 x Ribena Twigs)