Re: group FAQ?
- From: "Insanely Sensible" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:53:58 +0100
"Wm..." <tcnw71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:13:34 <e8aqke$7ce$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>stuff
uk.rec.climbing Sean <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Insanely Sensible wrote:
Before I start asking silly questions on this group, is there a
There used to be a FAQ maintained by Charles Arthur, but he's not been
around here for a while and I haven't seen it for ages. Here's some
Stefan Kruger's 'Frequently Given Answers':
has lots of info, much of which has been posted here over the years.
Steve Pardoe's climbing links page:
has links to all kinds of good stuff
Tradgirl's rec.climbing FAQ:
this has a distinctly American flavour (as does rec.climbing itself), but
most of it is relevant to uk climbing, and theres tons of good stuff
... and the charter can be found at
Thank you both for your help.
- Prev by Date: Re: group FAQ?
- Next by Date: Re: Vercors and Chartreuse - French alps- camping and walking
- Previous by thread: Re: group FAQ?
- Next by thread: Re: Vercors and Chartreuse - French alps- camping and walking