passenger engine mount and dogbone mount

I have a worn passenger side engine mount and I suspect the dogbone mount (rear engine mount) may be worn as I'm getting aknock coming right from that area when reversing out of the drive and touching the brakes theres a clunk coming from the dogbone area.

I was just wondering swhat the process for changing the engine mount is.

jack up a solid part of the engine to take support of the engine and undo the bolts for mount remove, replace, (new bolts) , new mount on, torque up and lower engine, which should drop a bit but not onto the the floor :) ? job done.

And same for the sogbone mount ?

.