Re: VW PASSAT 1800 20V 1998/ DIAGNOSTIC PLUG

grenville wrote:
CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THE DIAGNOSTIC PLUG FOR THIS
MODEL??? HAVE GOT THE CODE READER BUT CANT FIND WHERE TO PLUG IT IN.

Some where in the centre console area, under the rubber matting, near the handbrake IIRC.

  • Re: VW PASSAT 1800 20V 1998/ DIAGNOSTIC PLUG
    ... HAVE GOT THE CODE READER BUT CANT FIND WHERE TO PLUG IT IN. ... Some where in the centre console area, under the rubber matting, near the ... If that idea fails try under a small cover on the LHS of the rear ashtray ...
    (uk.rec.cars.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: Travel Heater
    ... >can save you a bomb on cups of coffee - which I admit I cant even ... Quick Googling only came up with ones that plug into the 12V thingy in the ... car on uk websites. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • SUMMARY: DEC-423/MMJ adapter to serial consolemanagement port on SUN-V440 - adapter required
    ... Unfortunetly Markus' email was in German and I cant read any German. ... I have a serial cable with what I believe is a DEC-423/MMJ connector plug on ... 25 way port on the E450. ... This is an RJ45 ...
    (SunManagers)
  • XP Home will not boot up.Please help
    ... it comes up with messeges saying it cant find 4 files. ... > like HD makes a few clicks, than stops. ... > When plug back in, even afer extended wait, fan and HD start right up. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: My First Project
    ... there are others like this...but are you saying that i cant just plug ... this into a circut board ....i have to do all the extra Fresnel lense ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)