Re: It's been rather hot...

Elder wrote:
In article <1149858144.881536.183170@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
SPAMMEIFYOULIKEBUTIWONTREADIT@xxxxxxxxx says...
Elder wrote:

No meeting, so the kilt is on today.

REJOICE!! That's made my day, thanks :D

some strange reactions, then when I tell them why, admiring looks, and
comments such as "Well, you have balls".

You been sat with your legs open? ;)

--
Abo

www.pickuptruckracing.com

Posting from my desktop

  • Re: Its been rather hot...
    ... REJOICE!! ... some strange reactions, then when I tell them why, admiring looks, ... Big boots, black ben sherman shirt, black T shirt ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Its been rather hot...
    ... REJOICE!! ... some strange reactions, then when I tell them why, admiring looks, ... Big boots, black ben sherman shirt, black T shirt ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Its been rather hot...
    ... REJOICE!! ... some strange reactions, then when I tell them why, admiring looks, and ... Big boots, black ben sherman shirt, black T shirt ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Its been rather hot...
    ... REJOICE!! ... some strange reactions, then when I tell them why, admiring looks, and ... Car PC Build starts again. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Its been rather hot...
    ... Elder wrote: ... some strange reactions, then when I tell them why, admiring looks, and comments such as "Well, you have balls". ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)