Re: No Top Gear for five weeks?!
- From: Douglas Payne <douggie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 22:11:10 +0100
Bob Sherunckle wrote:
"SteveH" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1hgfew1.ob4047196t93tN%steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RichardK <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeay C6 coverage. Thought it was a bit off comparing a CX Prestige (LWB
- same WB as the 8 seater Safari) with the C6. Nice to see a CX Prestige
though, especially as the Classic car show at Lauder today was pretty
crap and didn't have a single Citroen. Sorely tempted by a 1984 Buick
Fox vs. Aygo Football excellent.
P2 - really based on the Subaru K-car?! But aside, nice idea, shame it's
not for sale.
Gambon hilarious as ever.
But... 5 weeks?
I hate the World Cup.
Bitter Scots cunt ;-)
And I had you down as Welsh as well...
I think he's a welsh sympathising english person - the worst sort.
- Prev by Date: Re: No Top Gear for five weeks?!
- Next by Date: Re: No Top Gear for five weeks?!
- Previous by thread: Re: No Top Gear for five weeks?!
- Next by thread: Re: No Top Gear for five weeks?!