Re: Aren't Kilts Comfy.

"Elder" <carl.robson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MPG.1ee975cb7c4980c53a4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As we have a no shorts rule at work, and the temps are rising in the
office, I've bought a kilt.
Nice simple machine washable blackwatch tartan.

Been wearing it this evening.
Fantastic.
--

I dunno why, but i read the title as "Aren't kids comfy".... I was like,
"Ooooo, this is a new low I think...". I was expecting to expand to thread

--
Dan

  • Re: Arent Kilts Comfy.
    ... Nice simple machine washable blackwatch tartan. ... Been wearing it this evening. ... I dunno why, but i read the title as "Aren't kids comfy".... ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: TRIP REPORT - OUR BREAK DAY
    ... I noticed a greater abundance of women wearing ... it is one of the few restaurants at WDW where I feel that I'm not paying a "captive audience" price. ... My wife, who is *never* satisfied with a host's or hostess' first seating offering, insisted we be moved and they put us in the bow with a great view. ... I really don't know if they intended it to be the "kids" section, but our granddaughter was with us and everyone else in that section had kids. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Its gonna be a show-down
    ... Got into a fight with his brother over who-knows-what and pushed him ... I dunno if he needs a TOISDAB kit, or if he was at my house, he little ... what few would understand is that there are some kids where ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: 128 students suspended at Ind. school
    ... Clearly they are NOT -- they are for teaching kids the appropriate ... How does wearing ... I will refuse to send DS to a school that has a dress code, ... clothes, the poorer kids would have difficulty. ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Halloween in the Southwest: A Report
    ... hand out candy as the kids come by. ... Four Heads, and his older brother Five Heads. ... men, about 18, who came up wearing diapers. ... about 900 pieces of candy, ...
    (misc.writing)