Re: Ford Explorer for sale on eBay ending today

"MrCheerful" <nbkm57@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Ian" <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

I am selling my Ford Explorer on eBay UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120116707075&rd=1&rd=1

It finishes in the next few hours if you're interested

Thanks

they are a horrible vehicle, worth nothing to anyone except a scrapman.

Better than a P38 RR though!!

Tim..

  • Re: Ford Explorer for sale on eBay ending today
    ... I am selling my Ford Explorer on eBay UK ... they are a horrible vehicle, worth nothing to anyone except a scrapman. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: Ford Explorer for sale on eBay ending today
    ... I am selling my Ford Explorer on eBay UK ... they are a horrible vehicle, worth nothing to anyone except a scrapman. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: I think I want another Ka
    ... things are worth. ... condition it should fetch around £1500 on a good day... ... I was going off Timos description of the ... and if you were offering up the Safrane at the same sort of 'ebay vs ...
    (uk.rec.cars.modifications)
  • Re: Cameras
    ... Do they sell sensitivity on ebay? ... worth and command the most money. ... but badly marketed equipment can fail to achieve it's ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Cameras
    ... Do they sell sensitivity on ebay? ... No his was an insensitive, unhelpful jibe at a recent widow, it's unlikely the original poster had never heard of ebay however probably did not feel comfortable using it hence the request for advice. ... worth and command the most money. ... but badly marketed equipment can fail to achieve it's value. ...
    (alt.photography)