Re: Car Insurer now wants proof of car alarm
- From: paulfoel <BertieBigBollox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Apr 2007 04:25:20 -0700
On 18 Apr, 11:45, Chris Whelan <cawhe...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Had a quote from Priviliege insurance for my Hyundai Coupe. When I did
the quote online it asked me what alarm was fitted and I correctly
entered that it was a Hyundai OE (which was one of the options) -
meaning that its fittted as standard when built.
Now they're trying to tell me thats not good enough and that I need
written proof of the alarm otherwise I'm not covered for theft.
My argument is that I told the truth on the proposal and that they
were willing to take my money on that basis. Are they wrong to now add
extra conditions to the insurance?
Have you already accepted and paid for this insurance? If not, just go
If you have, surely the company can't change the terms?
Remove prejudice to reply.
Paid the first months premium...
- Prev by Date: Re: Car Insurer now wants proof of car alarm
- Next by Date: Re: Car Insurer now wants proof of car alarm
- Previous by thread: Re: Car Insurer now wants proof of car alarm