Re: one that has been puzzling me for years on a 1.25 Fiesta

In article <_EKip.197962$Bg2.181222@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mrcheerful
<nbkm57@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

If
you accellerate hard, once it gets to 4,400 rpm it does a sort of jerk and
the power goes down a little

Some kind of software limiting in the ECU to protect the engine? (Since
you say it's "very exact when it occurs")

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)

  • Re: Okay gearheads, need some advice. (again) lol
    ... What point in the power band do you want the power? ... rpm then you want a twin screw-type blower like the Kenne Bell. ... the centrifugals and make less heat from compression. ... Centrifugal Type Supercharging ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)
  • Re: Wankels ???
    ... output of an engine and the RPM where torque is measured. ... and electrical power is the identical fiction calculated by multiplying ... number of Coulombs (a large number of electrons) that travel through a wire ... A crude non-angular analogy for the relationship between torque and horsepower ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Last typewriter factory in the world shuts down
    ... Hz power, but ground tests unsurprisingly showed that the 20,000 Hz ... I've never heard of a disk drive faster than 7200 RPM. ... today's 15k 3.5" drives say very little about what was possible in ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Thunderace Question
    ... It sort of reminded me of a TZR125 when you locked the power valve ... FZR was obviously a hell of a lot quicker once the power kicked in. ... I liked the overall look of it (and the bellypan and mirrors came ... He had a hell of a game with it, he said - the cams, for a start, were ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Italian Go - the latest twists
    ... Education is not a cure; ... Style, money, *power*, in this day and age is what rules - via ... of some sort to look up to while you leant on your crutches, ... in wonder at the evidence of that growth as demonstrated by the Internet. ...
    (rec.games.go)