Re: A little bit of friendly advice
- From: Guy King <guy.king@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:56:15 GMT
The message <doca2s$l9e$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
from "SimonJ" <me@xxxxxxxx> contains these words:
> And how much later was it before you realised that he hadn't exchanged
I didn't give a stuff about the details - the wife's car was an elderly
Maestro with a tow bar - even if the tail end were damaged neither she
nor I could give a hoot.
Never knowingly understood. (Ivor Cutler)
- Prev by Date: Re: Inside edge of tyre shredded !!!!
- Next by Date: Re: Citroen Picasso Glow Plugs
- Previous by thread: Re: A little bit of friendly advice
- Next by thread: Re: A little bit of friendly advice