Re: Hymer Owners

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:50:28 -0000, "Barry" <activator@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>and the finish is
>impeccable.

This is true, but I have had too many screws that have fallen out to
be too over the top about the quality of the insides. My old 1994
Award internally had this beat into a cocked hat for quality of
finish.

  • Re: Buy wood screw assortment packs? (online USA)
    ... Consumers don't *know* the quality until after they buy. ... but how many screws does the average person ... the nearest hardware store, hope they have the right size and they ... it's almost never worth fighting back. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Good phillips driver bit
    ... quality hardened phillips driver bit for power drivers for screwing ... hundred screws before it's useless garbage and I gotta reach for new ... I use screws and drivers from McFeelys. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Feck
    ... powering on gives a black display and the same quiet chirp every ... but i wouldn't pin much hope on it. ... quality of service. ... Also in the "having a crap day" department I get one of the long screws in the RAM compartment undone, causing installing a shiny new disk to be problematic. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Deck screws
    ... I also occasionally use 'Yellow Zinc' plated screws. ... The reason ... for Stainless, or high corrosion resistance is that I HATE 'surprises'. ... LV is usually pretty good about quality. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Cha-Ching. Howie finds more ways to pick our pockets.
    ... DIANE ... > Except the new twist is, instead of asking "do you do anal", Howard ... > for a show of this quality. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)