Re: Can anyone recommend a site near Slimbridge?

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:47:33 +0100, "DieSea"
<DieSea.NoSpamPlease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi Bill
>
>there's a site within half a mile , almost beside the canal
>we'll be down near there at the end of this month
>Tewksbury first untill it closes then on to Baltic wharf

That will be Tudor caravan park, as recommended above. We shall be
their from about the 26th October till the 4th Nov. Unless of course
we change our minds before then, which has been known to happen.

bill.lord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(remove the spam to reply)