Re: Can anyone recommend a site near Slimbridge?

On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 21:47:33 +0100, "DieSea"
<DieSea.NoSpamPlease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hi Bill
>
>there's a site within half a mile , almost beside the canal
>we'll be down near there at the end of this month
>Tewksbury first untill it closes then on to Baltic wharf

That will be Tudor caravan park, as recommended above. We shall be
their from about the 26th October till the 4th Nov. Unless of course
we change our minds before then, which has been known to happen.

bill.lord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(remove the spam to reply)

  • Re: Medicare Prescription Drug Program (OT)
    ... The local Pharmacy is ... >>> about a mile at most. ... bill. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Chevy Volt
    ... Bill Reid wrote: ... Boy, that's a difficult thing to find out, since it's on EVERY ELECTRIC BILL I'VE EVER RECEIVED... ... the larger issue is the total cost per driven mile over the life of the vehicle. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)
  • Re: How deep is the problem? was Re: {OT} BP CEO goes yachting, people howl
    ... water that's a mile deep. ... manager that spent ten million extra dollars on a well to insure ... Not just in the movie Bill. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: This has got to be some sort of record!
    ... about 11 mph, despite perfectly flat roads. ... In about half a mile, as we crossed a bridge over a creek, we finally ... headwind when a small herd of cows decided to pace me. ... Really, Bill? ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)
  • Re: This has got to be some sort of record!
    ... they didn't pace me for a full mile. ... headwind when a small herd of cows decided to pace me. ... What do you have to say about that, Bill? ... to play road racer wannabe. ...
    (rec.bicycles.misc)