Anyone find it strange...
- From: "Dave Hall" <dave.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:22:25 +0100
That tents are fully guaranteed but not the fibre poles?
A tent is not a tent without poles.
We had a pole break the first time out and the shop wanted us to pay for
labour and materials.
After a discussion they agreed to sort it out for material cost only.
If every camper with a broken pole gets fobbed off it means the
manufacturers will never even accept there is a problem.
The OFT view was that tents should be durable even in bad weather and
certainly should last longer than one trip.
The shop even said "oh we even get broken poles when erecting tents for
display" and they accept that so it means they wont even try and get makers
to change iether.
This attitude seems common to all shops but it just doesnt seem to make much
sense if they want to improve products.
ps.The weather was REALLY severe so i was happy to meet them halfway. If it
had been second time out i wouldnt have even gone back to them.
- Prev by Date: Re: 12v Coolboxes
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone find it strange...
- Previous by thread: 12v Coolboxes
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone find it strange...