Re: What does PPR mean?
- From: "Paul Sengupta" <paul.sengupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:14:10 -0000
"Tim Ward" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Mostly I just say "would it be OK for me to turn up in a xxx this
> and they say yes and give the briefing. I have never yet been asked for my
> name or reg or ETA or anything[#] so they would have no way of kicking
> overdue action.
I usually ask them if they're open for arrivals. Quite often they ask for my
details, though sometimes they don't and I ask them if they want them.
Sometimes they then take them, most of the time in that case they don't,
they just say to give them a call on the radio. Depends on the airfield.
- Prev by Date: Re: WIP at Leeds/Bradford
- Next by Date: Re: The National Archive
- Previous by thread: Re: WIP at Leeds/Bradford
- Next by thread: JAR definitions of P1, P1/s and Put