Re: Flight path - Nottingham East Midlands to Palma Mallorca

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:23:58 GMT, "John Williams"
<JJWilliams24@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Any idea where I can find out the flight path.
>I'd like to view the route on some maps.
>TIA if you can help.

G'day from Dunnunda:-)

if you to to this US website:
http://www.landings.com/

they have a Flight Planning tool on the top right of the page, where
you can input your departure and destination points and it will map
for you a route and various navaid and ground features. Its free to
use and does a reasonable job.

Cheers:-)
Ben.

Ben Matthes. Canberra ACT.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that
cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong
goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
-- Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
.