req adv: soundcard with dedicated headphone support

I'm looking for a soundcard that comes with it's own dedicated headphone connection point, either internal or external, it doesn't
matter.
Note: I know I can plug headphones into a cards sound output but that's not what I want. What I need is a soundcard that will
provide headphone audio independent of any windows settings or speaker output.
Thanks for any pointers.

  • Re: req adv: soundcard with dedicated headphone support
    ... I know I can plug headphones into a cards sound output but that's not what I want. ... What I need is a soundcard that will ... The small amplifier fitted to most sound cards is in fact perfectly adequate as a headphone amp albeit rarely of great quality. ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • req adv: soundcard with dedicated headphone support
    ... I'm looking for a soundcard that comes with it's own dedicated headphone connection point, either internal or external, it doesn't ... I know I can plug headphones into a cards sound output but that's not what I want. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • req adv: soundcard with dedicated headphone support
    ... I'm looking for a soundcard that comes with it's own dedicated headphone connection point, either internal or external, it doesn't ... I know I can plug headphones into a cards sound output but that's not what I want. ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • Re: Adapting a hi-fis line-out to a computers microphone input?
    ... Asus eePC 701 only has mike and headphone out, ... It is not intended for recording from audio sources. ... Making a real good quality recording on a PC requires a top end soundcard. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Audio to speaker AND headphone
    ... But when not wearing the headphone there is a good chance that I ... Because of this I would like the ringtone ... As far as I know it depends on your soundcard. ... And in a notebook you can not put a soundcard. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)