- From: "Jake" <Jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:27:08 +0100
For a short while I will be in possession of a WY Metro travel pass. This
enables me to travel from Leeds-Wakefield without buying any additional
ticket, however one will be required to continue to Doncaster.
Can anyone tell me if every East Coast Leeds-Doncaster service calls at
Wakefield, or if they do not, that a WY Metro pass counts as a season for
the purposes of the exercise of catching a through train that does not stop,
if I also hold a Wakefield-Doncaster ticket?
- Prev by Date: Re: Leicester – Burton line DVD
- Next by Date: Re: In praise of the RH&DR
- Previous by thread: Re: Threat to split ticketing according to today's Daily Telegraph
- Next by thread: Re: Leeds-Wakefield-Doncaster