Re: list of trains/routes with power sockets?
- From: "John Smith" <jbloggs@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 23:32:40 +0100
"John Smith" <jbloggs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"EE507" <ee507@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jul 30, 10:40 pm, Charlie Hulme <i...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
The journey will be Liverpool <-> Edinburgh, and I know that if I go
via York then half the journey is on NXEC who do have power, but I
don't know anything about the TPE to York or the various options for
going via the WCML. First class is a possibility if it makes any
difference to the answer.
TPE *does* have power sockets in First Class on trains out of
Liverpool. Advance first class fares are reasonably priced.
Amazingly TPE's website has no on board facility gen.
http://www.siemenstransportation.co.uk/pdfs/185.pdf claims there are
sockets throughout. I can't remember if this is true off the top of my
I've travelled TPE on Manchester (some starting at Manchester Airport I
think) - Leeds trains with some going to places such as York, Newcastle,
Middlesbrough, Scarborough and Hull. They have had power sockets in
Also the Manchester Airport - Edinburgh and Barrow in Furness trains that I
travelled on had power sockets if I remember correctly.
- Prev by Date: Re: list of trains/routes with power sockets?
- Next by Date: Re: list of trains/routes with power sockets?
- Previous by thread: Re: list of trains/routes with power sockets?
- Next by thread: Re: list of trains/routes with power sockets?