Re: New "Parliamentary" Services
- From: John B <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 05:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 29, 8:51 am, "Peter Fox" <peterfoxd...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am afraid that as long as more than 50% of the railways' income comes
directly from the Government, the Government /is/ the biggest and most
THE TAXPAYER is therefore the biggest and most important customer,
with DfT Rail acting on our behalf.
Despite Britain's high rail fares compared with other similar
countries, the fare-paying passengers' contribution towards the cost
of running Britain's railways is relatively small.
Exactly. And the "customers" told the DfT that they did not want the new
service pattern, but they were ignored.
Eh? When did THE TAXPAYER tell the DfT that S/HE didn't want the new
john at johnband dot org
- Prev by Date: Re: A Colleague's Complaint
- Next by Date: Strange pricing anomolies with FGW website
- Previous by thread: Re: New "Parliamentary" Services
- Next by thread: Re: New "Parliamentary" Services