Re: Great Northern Hotel, Kings Cross
- From: Scott <spiced.porkandham@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 09:55:31 GMT
On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 22:19:36 -0000, "Marratxi"
>"Richard Hunt" <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Does anybody know what the current status of the Great Northern Hotel
>> at Kings Cross is, and what, if any, plans exist for it?
>> Richard Hunt
>Due to be refurbished when I last heard but at the moment it is all shut up.
>It wouldn't be a lot of fun in there with all the work going on all around.
>A very interesting building.
When was last there, it was possible to visit parts of the inside and
there was a small exhibition. You had to press a bell on the railings
and the security people would let you in. As far as I would see, no
work had started but parts were condemned; hence the restriction on
parts that could be visited.
- Prev by Date: Re: Railways Illustrated
- Next by Date: Re: More station photography woes
- Previous by thread: Re: Great Northern Hotel, Kings Cross
- Next by thread: Re: Great Northern Hotel, Kings Cross