Re: Ten Good Reasons.
- From: "Brian Reay." <seewebsiteinv@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 18:16:29 +0100
"Chronos" <me3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Oh, good grief! Clinging to clannish beliefs does nobody any good and
perpetuates the myth that one "race" is better than another. IMHO,
religion is anathema to the scientific method; faith has no place in a
system that challenges everything about a thesis.
I assume you are unfamiliar with Pascal then.
He had an interesting answer to the question "Should I believe in God?"
Religion only becomes an issue when "followers" insist that others must
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: I Posted This Tomorrow
- Next by Date: Re: Ten Good Reasons.
- Previous by thread: Re: Ten Good Reasons.
- Next by thread: Re: Ten Good Reasons.