Re: GSM hacked... BUGGER!

"Chronos" <me3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:hhmm53$opu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brian Reay wrote:

So Matt, your confabulation is unraveled.

Oh good grief, thank you for the pointer to that thread. It wasn't you and
now recall what happened. Confusion, more like, but I really should be
more
sure before I open my mouth.

An apology would be nice.

Sure, Brian, you have one, with deepest sincerity:

Thank you for reviewing and pointing out my error in saying you tried to
grab the chair. It wasn't you and I apologise unreservedly.

Oddly, for something so sensitive, there is no mention what-so-ever of
this validation number business, in fact there is evidence that it could
never have been considered (as SWLs wouldn't have one but were welcome to
join).

Do some more digging please, Brian. This did happen, it's not a
fabrication
nor is there any malicious intent. Some of my arguments were similar to
yours and the only reason I mentioned it was to explain my actions at that
time.

I have thrown James an e-mail to see if his memory of events is any
clearer.
I agree to abide by whatever he says happened, although I can also
understand if he doesn't want to rake it all up again.

I also can't blame you for doubting, since I've got almost everything else
muddled up.

Thank you Matt, matter closed.

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN

  • Re: Thick Ada bindings to C Win32
    ... "Brian May" wrote in message ... > Brian> I seem to remember that I encountered problems doing things ... The reason for this is that Ada needs to keep track of the array bounds of ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: 2011 Nissan Leaf First Drive
    ... Human confusion and suffering doesn't seem to change much, which is why the things the Buddha said resonate with truth today as they did then. ... Believing that we are all really good deep down and that somehow we have become deluded and confused through wrong view, is saying the same thing, but with a whole different approach. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Space Shuttle Frequencies (UK) ??
    ... brian was just trying to point out to the ... Confusion with BIG LETTERS and little ... letters seems to be a common trait in some types of people. ... (Another common area ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: 2011 Nissan Leaf First Drive
    ... Human confusion and suffering doesn't seem to change much, which is why the things the Buddha said resonate with truth today as they did then. ... Since even lower animals are territorial, there doesn't seem to be a lot of hope for peaceful, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: 2011 Nissan Leaf First Drive
    ... violent and just plain mean spirited. ... That's why there are dreams of jesus and Buddha. ... Meditative practice removes the confusion, ...
    (soc.retirement)