Re:Tennamast TMS-12 Standard Plus Mast
- From: "Andy barett" <barett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:08:57 GMT
I was thinking of installing a Versatower at the bottom of my garden, but
the garden is very small and open to the view of my neighbours and they are
all against me putting one up. They have seen some photos of the Tennamast
TMS-12 standard plus and appreciate I have to put some thing up so I can
enjoy my hobby : ) and all neighbours have agreed that they will except the
installation of the Tennamast.as long as I get proper planning permission.
They have concerns that the mast will fall down in strong winds and will be
How strong are they?
I want to put on the mast a 5 element 6 meter Tonna, a 2x9 element crossed 2
meter Tonna, a Cushcraft MA5B and my 2m/70cm dual band collinear I have no
room for guide wires. Being high up here the winds are very strong and due
to the tunnel effect from the other houses the wind is extremely strong, due
I also understand that in the PPG8 booklet anything under 15 meters in
height only has to be approved by the planning office and planning
permission does not apply. Has anyone had any experience with this and know
if this is correct?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - The rant for today is.....
- Next by Date: Re: OT - The rant for today is.....
- Previous by thread: Gareth Heat Band Antenna
- Next by thread: Re: Tennamast TMS-12 Standard Plus Mast